標題: Authentic Jerseys From China Dr Aashish Chavan
無頭像
hunikie6vE

帖子 25347
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2428
發表於 2018-2-13 00:19 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– daughter gives priceless giftBy Latoya GilesKnowing that you could help someone who is in desperate need has to be one of the most beautiful feelings anyone can have. This is just how 20-year-old Linden resident Racquel Hamilton felt when she donated her kidney to her ailing father Rory Hamilton.Kidney recipient Rory Hamilton (seated) with his wife and daughter, along with George Subraj (standing at left) and Lake PersaudThe surgery was done at the Balwant Singh Hospital on May 27, last, after years of kidney troubles.Kaieteur News recently caught up with Mr. Hamilton and his daughter during a routine check up at the hospital, some three months after the procedure. According to doctors, his improvement has been quite impressive.Mr. Hamilton recounted that before the surgery many doctors had failed to properly diagnose him.“I went to several different hospitals and doctors and no one was able to tell me what was happening to me. As the weeks passed my condition deteriorated and I became wheelchair-bound. I was getting weaker and weaker…I couldn’t walk…”As a lifeline or just sheer fate, Hamilton saw an ad in the newspaper about philanthropist George Subraj who was aiding with kidney transplants at the Balwant Singh Hospital.Hamilton said that contact was made with the hospital and an examination was subsequently done.Weeks later Hamilton was geared up for surgery,China Jerseys, with his daughter donating her kidney.That daughter, Racquel, told Kaieteur News that she was very pleased to know that she had helped in a tangible way to save her father’s life.For her part, she has made a full recovery and said she feels very normal.THREE MORE SURGERIES FOR DECEMBERMeanwhile Mr. Subraj has told Kaieteur News that three more surgeries are expected to be done in December.One of those indentified to undergo the procedure is 21-year-old Berbician Diane Williams. Her older sister Paula is the donor.Diane has been receiving dialysis at the Balwant Singh Hospital. The young woman said that it was while taking dialysis that doctors informed her about the charitable works of Mr. Subraj.Always having her big sister at her side since both of their parents are deceased,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Diane said she is quite eager to have the surgery done so she could start living normally.Yet another successful kidney transplant surgery was performed recently at the Balwant Singh Hospital. The operation was spearheaded by Dr. Rahul Jindal, and the rest of the team comprised Dr Steven Guy, Dr Alden Doyle, Dr David Oliver,Brent Seabrook Jersey, Dr Amit Verma, Dr Vineet Naja,NFL Jerseys Authentic China, Dr Aashish Chavan, Chelsea Guy and Mission Coordinator Lake Persaud.Mark David,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, 37, of Anna Catherina, a certified accountant by profession received his new kidney from his close friend Raymond Bacchus.David said he started having kidney problems in 2006, with the organs failing in 2010. Dialysis treatment started at the 5G Centre in South Ruimveldt. David was also thankful to Mr. Subraj, who was the driving force behind the mission.Dr. Jindal, who is employed by the Walter Reid Memorial Hospital, Washington DC, was on his ninth visit to Guyana to perform such a surgery.Sisters Diane (left) and Pauline WilliamsIt was, however, the second being organised by Mr. Subraj,Cheap Soccer Jerseys For Sale, President of the Zara Realty Holding Corporation, who said that they just have the desire to help and that is where they get the motivation.Subraj asserted that the Ministry of Health was very co-operative with the surgery, especially when it involved the supply of medication, and the Balwant Singh Hospital was very receptive and helpful in facilitating the initiative.He stated that the medication was free since it was supplied by the Government of Guyana, the patients did not pay the doctors, and even the Balwant Singh Hospital has reduced its fees to facilitate more patients.Dr. Jindal had earlier emphasised that patients need post-operation monitoring and it is essential that they receive adequate post-operative care since the medication supplied to them is for their lifetime.